Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Ear

So last night I went to Bear Lake with some friends of mine and had a lot of fun playing this weird toothpicks pool game and ultimate spoons in the pool. That was way fun. We played with waterproof cards at the shallow end of the pool and put all of the spoons at the other end. So when someone got four of a kind you had to dash to the other end of the pool. Cami, the girl who invited us, totally fell flat on her face trying to cheat and get out of the pool and dive back in to get a spoon. It looked like it hurt but all she got was a little scrap on her knee. So then we decided to do some chicken fights. Those are where one person gets on another's shoulders and you try to knock down you r opponents. Well I had Cami on my shoulders, this is because I was the biggest guy so i got the smallest girl. We won our first match and then on the second i got taken out. Ben was the base of the other team and some other guy was on his shoulders. So after struggling for a while Ben steps back a bit and then charges me. I met him straight on but the guys knee was sticking out right where my head was. So in order for it not to hit my nose I turned my head. This caused his knee to hit right in my right ear. It was like the whole right side of my head exploded. The pressure and hit absolutely took me out. I dropped Cami in the water and tried to get to the side of pool but i felt like was falling to the right the whole time. My head was spinning. It took fifteen minutes before I felt like I was on solid ground again. The whole night was bad. After Ben and I drove back home I tried getting to sleep but my ear was throbbing. It popped once while I was trying to get to bed and it felt like something was coming out of my ear. So I got a Qtip and cleaned it out and there was blood in there. That scared me. So I spent the next fifteen minutes looking up stuff on the internet to see how serious it is to bleed out your ears. Luckily it wasn't as bad as I thought. So three hours and 5 ibprofen later I finally fell asleep. Now my ear doesn't hurt as bad but it still doesn't feel good and i still feel like my head is under water.

No comments: