Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Crane Game Dream


Just as a note, I hardly ever remember my dreams, which is why I think that remembering this dream was so funny. I dreamt that I was in some type of building where there were tons of crane games. You know the ones that you pay to try and get a flimsy little claw to pick up some toy or stuffed animal. I used to like them as a kid and I have one a couple of memorable little stuffed animals from it, like a little Frankenstein, an ape and once I got a teddy bear. Anyways in this dream there were tons of crane games lining the walls. Some were really old fashion but some of them had computer screens with grids that told you the exact location of your crane. Some of the cranes were enormous and some very tiny. I was doing amazing. I remember in the dream that I won a Bullseye and Jessie from Toy Story, a catholic rosary, a mannequin hand, a baseball cap with LED lights in it and a cookie sheet. In the dream I kept putting a piece of paper over the items I had won so that nobody would try and steal them. At one point I had to go get more change so I talked to a man with a large reddish handlebar mustache and got more change. Then I found out that there was a machine that would give little green beads that you could use to pay to play and that it was cheaper than paying for the game with quarters. Then I woke up. I just can't figure out what the dream means . . . . .

No comments: